16 People Who Experienced Something Unique and Considered It Their Duty to Share
Our daily lives are exciting, and we have experiences that are a little different from what we are used to, this is the point at which we are caught off guard. Nonetheless, many of these outcomes are often accompanied by a small laugh, and when we remember it, we smile and feel happy which has a positive impact on our lives.
We at Bright Side compiled photos of people’s encounters that ended with unexpected results.
1. “So I started work as a beekeeper last week”
2. “Heard my dog playing with something in the other room. There goes my deposit.”
3. “Accidentally locked myself in my room today and my roommate is not home of course.”
4. “Bird flew straight into the window and left a mark.”
5. “Waited 5 years for this cactus to bloom. Leaving for a 5-day trip, when I noticed this.”
6. “A bird pooed in the open mouthpiece of my coffee.”
7. “Currently stuck in an elevator in my apartment building, was told about 40 minutes until the tech arrives, and I have to pee.”
8. “Was pretty excited that my Father’s Day present came early.”
9. “My father had to be freed from the locked toilet this morning.”
10. “I put ribs on, logged into work, and here we are 2 hours later.”
11. Working from home and snuck out to grab some coffee because how is anyone going to know. Then the universe said otherwise.
12. “I guess you shouldn’t put glass windows over grass when it’s 22°C.”
13. “My friend fell down the stairs in our Airbnb.”
14. “Nothing better to start your morning than dropping a full jar of glitter.”
15. “Halfway into the pizza, noticed there’s a huge footprint inside the pizza box.”
16. “Opened our lockbox today to find mold had been happily eating our passports and marriage certificate.”
Do you have any experiences similar to these? Tell us in the comments.