16 People Who Just Had to Share the Unique Spectacles They Happened to See
The very first photograph was taken in 1826 and almost 200 years later, people take an average of 1.7 trillion photos every year. This is about 4.7 billion pictures per day, which shows how attached people are to their phones. So everyone on the planet can see millions of pictures every day.
Bright Side is lucky to have found 16 wonderful pictures that would be hard to explain if we didn’t have proof of them.
1. “The size of this hail”
2. “Saw this truck at the airport — curious about how long it’s been there.”
3. “My mom put up an Easter decal on our front door and it makes Gigi look like a Dr. Seuss character.”
4. “I saw this amazing person at Steel City Con yesterday. A Man-DeLorean.”
5. “This daisy growing in our garden”
6. “River cruise, fully booked”
7. “I planted this top from a pineapple almost 5 years ago and it finally bloomed.”
8. “Caught my aunt’s dog mid-jump and she looks Photoshopped.”
9. “Victoria stone”
10. Train tracks filled with corn
11. The color coordination at this bookstore
12. “The lawn guy accidentally made art.”
13. “The pattern I made in this cheese while grating it”
14. “This picture my mom just sent me from the doctor’s office”
15. A broken bowling ball that looks like it’s full of meat
16. “I grew citric acid crystals with a rainbow cake coloring kit.”
What is the most exciting thing you’ve seen lately, and did you manage to snap a picture of it?
Preview photo credit Nova11c / reddit
Bright Side/Curiosities/16 People Who Just Had to Share the Unique Spectacles They Happened to See
Share This Article