16 Pictures That Give Us Second Hand Frustration
Everyone can have a bad day, and we all deserve to catch a break here and there. But, catching a break doesn’t mean putting our relieved weight onto someone else’s back. This is unfortunately what some people do everyday around us, and we’ve gotten so used to these occurrences. But also sometimes, things just happen and there is no one we can really blame about.
Bright Side believes that these 16 photos will bring a variety of emotions to you, even if you’ve never experienced any of the situations depicted.
1. “Neighbors moved out, took their cat’s collar, but not the cat.”
2. “I work in a mall with a book store and found this yesterday.”
3. “My friend just broke my several million old piece of amber.”
4. Must have been done on purpose.
5. “Be me, sitting in my car, having lunch. Watched a woman hit the pole.”
“Called police on me. Claimed I moved the pole to cause her to get into an accident.”
6. “My girlfriend’s brother decided to stab holes in my shoes for no reason. He is 26 years old.”
7. “My bookshelves broke while I was studying at my desk, hitting my head and burying all the school material I have, computer, and phone.”
8. “I asked my gf to cut the potatoes in half. Those are teeth marks.”
9. “Walked away from my cart for 5 minutes.”
10. “Every waste can in this entire major city’s hospital is a lie.”
11. “Dad letting his kid climb the luggage rack on a train.”
12. “My neighbor woke up to this.”
13. “The way my mom dries dishes.”
14. “These people who think their car has priority over everyone else’s.”
15. “The big family behind us at the food court when they left.”
16. Mmm, raw chicken nuggets.
Has any of the above situations happened to you, and if so, how did you react?
Preview photo credit DearScreen7887 / reddit
Bright Side/Curiosities/16 Pictures That Give Us Second Hand Frustration
Share This Article