17 Moments That Deserve to Be in Memoirs
Some rare moments are just worth taking a picture of to secure in your memory. Later, when you open your gallery, you will understand how important or notable it was. It could be a random photo of a funny passenger at the airport or your first kitty’s attempt to eat from a dish.
1. Let the whole world wait.
2. “Poor little guy was bored at his parents’ wedding.”
3. “My cab driver tonight was so excited to share with me that he’d made the cover of the calendar. I told him I’d help let the world see.”
4. “She fell asleep on my mom’s hand.”
5. “A passenger put down a mattress and went to sleep at the gate.”
6. “After 2 daughters, it amazes me how different a little boy naturally behaves.”
“Here, he is forcing his way into helping his grandpa fix our dishwasher.”
7. “Mistakes were made.”
8. “Most epic jumping pic ever!”
9. “This guy at the gas station taking a moment to collect his thoughts”
10. “This is Charlie. He’s on his first snow adventure. Got tired immediately and had to be carried the rest of the way.”
11. “That’s gonna be hard to clean.”
12. “Commuting is ruff.”
13. “When you’re not her favorite child anymore”
14. “Her first attempt at eating from a dish got a little messy.”
15. “The kid got a doctor’s set for Christmas.”
16. True sentience reached. A delivery robot decided to skip work and listen to a street musician instead.
17. “You are not going to believe what happened while you were gone.”
Preview photo credit Whitey3303 / Imgur
Bright Side/Curiosities/17 Moments That Deserve to Be in Memoirs
Share This Article