17 People Who Had No Idea Their Day Could Turn Into a Comedy Show
Many people will tell you that a sense of humor is at the top of their list when searching for a partner. But this characteristic isn’t only the ability to laugh at other people’s jokes, but to also see the funny side of life in general. It’s okay to make fun of yourself and others if, of course, your goal isn’t to be negative. Just take a look around you, and you’ll realize that there are so many funny things happening.
Bright Side knows that life can be unpredictable, and there are so many examples of this that we thought we should share some of them with you.
1. The models and the art
2. “Undoubtedly the best photo I took at my sister’s wedding”
3. “My kid wanted to ’open’ the banana by herself this morning. Am I raising a serial killer?”
4. McDonald’s, where you can burn off what you eat!
5. “While on vacation, my sister asked for a picture of her 2 cats. This is what she got.”
6. “A good friend had just bought a Civic SI and asked if I’d swap him for a weekend for my Land Rover.”
“I sent him this Photoshopped shot of his car and some random dude fishing.”
7. “The bottom one is wondering if that couch is gonna hold.”
8. “There are 10 Canadians in the room. It’s been 10 minutes since this situation developed. No one is mentioning it. The tension is mounting.”
9. “First day back at school and what do I see?”
10. “It’s a bad idea to do those things.”
11. Nice helmet.
12. “Sometimes when she wakes up from a nap, her mouth is crooked.”
“Usually, a yawn fixes it, but for just a few seconds, she stares at me with this incredibly awkward expression.”
13. “Best graffiti artist out there”
14. “DIY privacy protector: painter’s tape and 2 paperclips for weight — I’ve been using it for 2 years.”
15. “A used boat top is a great truck bed shade.”
16. “Doggo doesn’t get it.”
17. “Bought my brother a Gru Halloween costume as a joke. Who designed this?”
What was the most recent moment when life served you a good dose of humor when you least expected it?