20 Animals Who Shamelessly Committed Their Messy Crimes, and Look Like They Have No Regret
Pets are a gift from the gods most of the time, but occasionally they become little pranksters who love to put your patience to the test. They reveal their dark side and start acting naughty. Eating your jam, ripping the curtains up, or destroying your laptop with a “smile” on their faces are just some examples of our beloved animals not being as cute as they seem.
We at Bright Side have collected some photos that show that our pet friends can be “smooth criminals” with no remorse. But they do it in such a funny way, that we can’t stop loving them!
1. “I ate all the jam and fell asleep.”
2. “The cat was mad we weren’t home to feed her dinner, and got back at us by ripping apart a pack of bagels and taking a tiny bite out of EACH ONE.”
3. “Spent a week on this puzzle...”
4. His satisfied little face says it all.
5. “But they’re delicious... Have you tried them?”
6. Mr. French-Fry-Thief in action
7. “He ripped up his new toy and looked at me for approval. I can’t say I agree with his decision, but I fully support him anyway.”
8. He pushed the TV off the stand and he seems so proud of himself.
9. “My little sister wanted to pet the chicken, but the chicken was not having any of it.”
10. “You said you wanted new curtains... You’re welcome!”
11. “He destroyed the patio and all the furniture on it, but he looks very proud of himself, so I’m not mad.”
12. This cat spilled all the dog treats and then acted like nothing happened.
13. “This squirrel stole my friend’s bagel...”
14. “Oh! What a lovely little garden! Be a shame if someone were to...*crush them all*.”
15. “I told you to let me sleep, but you didn’t listen!”
16. “This adorable little guy is eating my sandwich while standing on the piece of bread I gave him.”
17. “This is our cat Charlotte. She is not familiar with boundaries, and has exactly zero shame.”
18. “Get a kitten they said. It’ll be fun they said.”
19. “Making my son cry because she stole his lollipop. And the look in those eyes is pure evil.”
20. “Working from home will be easy, they said.”
What was the meanest but funniest thing your pet has ever been capable of? Please share your humorous stories and photos with us in the comment section below.