21 Amusing Finds That Almost Made Us Want to Buy Them
Thrift shopping can be a colorful ride that leaves us overwhelmed and sometimes even speechless. From finding peculiar tables standing on human-looking legs to a computer mouse filled with actual chocolates, or a keyboard waffle iron, and much more. There’s an endless sea of possibilities at the thrift shop. All we need is a bit of luck and a good eye and we leave with a truly eccentric gem.
Bright Side is fascinated by these rare finds that look like nothing else we’ve seen. We will be sharing with you some objects that will add a massive sprinkle of astonishment and curiosity to your day.
1. Yoda backpack
2. ’’Salt & pepper shakers of a giraffe eating a tourist’s toupee’’
3. If I fart in these will they fog up?
4. “Almost got this table, but I decided I didn’t really need it.”
5. “Hershey’s PC mouse has built-in aquarium with tiny floating candies.”
6. “Funny little Lego hat”
7. “Nic Cage sequin throw pillow $3.99.”
8. This is both cute and creepy all at once.
9. “Mr. Monte’s Red Cat. A crafty thrift store find.”
10. “Brand new, $8. Do I need it? No... Did I buy it? YES!”
11. “Found a picture of Prince made entirely of seeds. Had to buy it.”
12. “Crayola calculator! $2, needs a new battery!”
13. “My favorite plate ever!!”
14. “I saw this little figurine at a local thrift shop. Thought it was funny.”
15. “I still think about this foot stool I spotted at a thrift store last year.”
16. “Who is he? I bought these leggings at a thrift store and have no idea who he is. Please help.”
17. “Vest I just got from the thrift store had a shriveled clementine with a face drawn on it in its pocket.”
18. “We found a doll inside of a thrift store doll.”
19. “The button on this pair of jeans from a thrift store is a penny.”
20. “Babies in a pod”
21. ’’A phone that is shaped like a ketchup bottle.’’
Do you usually go thrift shopping? What is the strangest thing you came across, and have you kept it?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE, right now. Meanwhile, we’ll be waiting!