12 Movie Characters We Can’t Believe Are Played by the Same Actors
Actors do a great job portraying various kinds of characters, so much so that sometimes we forget who they are in real life. That’s why we’ve gathered a list of these extra-talented people acting in different movies to remind you just how incredible they master their roles. We would never believe actors like Tilda Swinton could look so different in 2 separate films.
1. Emma Thompson
- Emma Thompson played Professor Sybil Trelawney in Harry Potter and Cruella’s mother, Baroness, in Cruella.
2. Tilda Swinton
- Tilda Swinton played Dianna from Trainwreck and the White Witch from The Chronicles of Narnia.
3. Matthew McConaughey
- Matthew McConaughey played Ron WoodRoof in Dallas Buyers Club and Kenny Wells in Gold.
4. Jenna Ortega
- Jenna Ortega played Olivia in Girl Code and Wednesday Addams in Wednesday.
5. Catherine O’Hara
- Catherine O’Hara played Kate McCallister from Home Alone and Moira Rose from Schitt’s Creek.
6. Donald Glover
- Donald Glover played Lando Calrissian from Solo: A Star Wars Story and Teddy Perkins from Atlanta.
7. Christian Bale
- Christian Bale played Irving Rosenfeld in American Hustle and Trevor Reznik in The Machinist.
8. Tom Hanks
- Tom Hanks played Geppetto in Pinocchio and Captain Miller in Saving Private Ryan.
9. Helena Bonham Carter
- Helena Bonham Carter played Bellatrix Lestrange from the Harry Potter series and Princess Margaret from The Crown.
10. Charlize Theron
- Charlize Theron played Aileen Wuornos in Monster and Lorraine Broughton in Atomic Blonde.
11. Joaquin Phoenix
- Joaquin Phoenix played Arthur Fleck in The Joker and Commodus in Gladiator.
12. Tom Hardy
- Tom Hardy played Eames in Inception and Alfie Solomons in Peaky Blinders.
Which actor were you most surprised by? What is your favorite movie on this list?
Preview photo credit Harry Potter / Warner Bros. and co-producers, Cruella / Walt Disney Pictures and co-producers
Bright Side/Films/12 Movie Characters We Can’t Believe Are Played by the Same Actors
Share This Article