How 15+ Actors Would Look If They Matched the Real Age of Their Characters
Oftentimes, actors have to play the roles of characters who are several years younger than they are. While some celebrities manage to look as if they’re teenagers at age 30 and can easily play the role of a school kid; others can’t look much different, and makeup artists aren’t always able to hide a gap of, say, 2 decades.
We at Bright Side decided to imagine what the characters of popular movies and series would look like if their age matched the age of their on-screen characters.
1. Michael J. Fox — Marty McFly (Back to the Future)
2. Gary Oldman — Sirius Black (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)
3. Shirley Henderson — Myrtle Warren (Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets)
4. Jennifer Lawrence — Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games)
5. Paul Wesley — Stefan Salvatore (The Vampire Diaries)
6. Alan Rickman — Severus Snape (Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone)
7. Audrey Hepburn — Holly Golightly (Breakfast at Tiffany’s)
8. Ryan Reynolds — Chris Brander (Just Friends)
9. Tom Holland — Peter Parker (Spider-Man: Homecoming)
10. Geraldine Somerville — Lily J. Potter (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2)
11. Adrian Rawlins — James Potter I (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 2)
12. Gabrielle Carteris — Andrea Zuckerman (Beverly Hills, 90210)
13. Vivien Leigh — Scarlett O’Hara (Gone with the Wind)
14. John Travolta — Danny Zuko (Grease)
15. Emilia Clarke — Daenerys Targaryen (Game of Thrones)
16. Leonardo DiCaprio — Frank Abagnale (Catch Me If You Can)
Which of these actors pulled off playing a younger character best?