14 Convincing Reasons Why People Love Princess Catherine’s Sense of Style
Princess Catherine is a fashion and style inspiration for many people, and we think we know why. Catherine knows how to look elegant and chic, even when wearing jeans, and she is not afraid to take fashion risks, despite all the strict rules of the royal wardrobe she must follow. The princess is not scared of wearing bright colors and sparkling sequins, and she doesn’t mind putting on a designer blouse backward because, why not?
1. Princess Catherine is not afraid of showing her creativity. Attentive fashionistas noticed something was “wrong” with this purple Gucci blouse the princess wore. It turned out Catherine wore this blouse backward. But we like it anyway!
2. The princess looks equally gorgeous wearing royal gowns and tiaras and plain everyday clothes.
3. Catherine is not afraid of bold colors and loves wearing bright, eye-catching clothes.
4. Her hair always looks shiny and healthy.
5. The Princess of Wales likes to sparkle and often chooses outfits with crystals and sequins.
6. Catherine carefully chooses accessories that always work well with her outfits. They don’t attract too much attention but instead support the look.
7. The princess is not afraid to show more of her body from time to time.
8. She knows how to make pant suits look super feminine, either with the help of colors or decorative elements, like blouses with bow ties, for example.
9. Princess Catherine sometimes compliments her looks with bold accessories, like big colorful earrings.
10. She doesn’t mind wearing jeans in public.
11. Princess of Wales knows polka dot prints work great on any occasion.
12. As well as classic checkered patterns.
13. The princess knows how to make grey clothes look interesting with the help of contrasting details and accessories.
14. Catherine feels confident about re-wearing items. For example, she often puts on her favorite espadrilles that look great with her summer dresses.
Do you like Princess Catherine’s style? Which celebrities inspire you with their style and why?