15 Times People Wanted to Take a Normal Photo but Got a Gem
Photography has become a part of ordinary life. Capturing everything around us, we try to adjust the lighting and find a good posture to get the perfect picture. However, something unusual sometimes breaks into the frame, making an otherwise normal photo a one-in-a-million shot.
We at Bright Side found 15 people who were lucky enough to get that perfect shot that’s worth a million bucks.
1. “The way these bushes line up with the wheels”
2. “My daughter and me learning a very important lesson about feeding goats at a petting zoo.”
3. “The moment Fenton realized the basket he was sitting in and chewing on was going down.”
4. “A rainbow and a jumping frog!”
5. “2 birds”
7. “Here’s my lovely friend mere seconds before taking a water bottle to the face.”
8. “Tried to Superman a wood swing and ate sand.”
9. “My parent’s dog photobombed them.”
10. “This is a sunset: half-orange, half-blue. I’ve never seen the sky split in half like that before.”
11. “My mom took a picture of the sunset and a dolphin jumped in the shot.”
12. “My mom took this picture of our dog and also doesn’t know memes.”
13. “Trying to take a picture of a wild parrot in London”
14. “Mom caught it right as I face planted.”
15. “A bee flew toward the camera at the exact moment we took a picture.”
“Pretty sure it’s actually a golden snitch from a nearby Quidditch match.” © Homerpaintbucket / Reddit
Have you ever taken a gem of a shot? Show us your pictures in the comment section below.
Subscribe to our podcast on Spotify or Apple podcasts to enjoy our best stories and give a real treat to your ears.
Preview photo credit iamhere1st / Reddit
Bright Side/People/15 Times People Wanted to Take a Normal Photo but Got a Gem
Share This Article