16 Audacious Celebrity Outfits That Made Us Gasp in Disbelief
Celebrities and fashion are always a delightful combination. They often set new trends, promote incredible new styles, and inspire us with their astonishing red carpet outfits. And some stars are experts at making their looks totally unique and memorable. Their creative outfits can surely make you feel stunned, inspired, amused, or even baffled, but never bored. So, for the sake of entertainment, let’s take a look back at the most innovative looks from recent runways and red carpet events that we will remember for years to come.
1. Bella Hadid’s wearable spray-on dress that looks just like real fabric stunned the audience at this year’s Paris fashion week.
2. Zendaya wearing a stunning futuristic dress at the Women in Film Honors, Los Angeles 2021.
3. Céline Dion’s mind-bending dress left her fans amazed at a Paris fashion show in 2019.
4. Lil Nas X made a memorable appearance at the 2021 BET Awards in a low-cut printed dress.
5. Emma Corrin wore a surreal, intriguing Schiaparelli dress at Critics Choice Awards 2021.
6. Eva Green’s dress stunned everyone at the world premiere of Dumbo in 2019.
7. Billy Porter rocking an other-worldly silhouette at the BET Awards, Los Angeles 2022.
8. Winnie Harlow stunned everyone at The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute this year in a striking gown with a peculiar headpiece.
9. Cynthia Erivo’s eccentric look made her stand out at the Annual Golden Globe Awards show in 2021.
10. Katy Perry’s intricate and dramatic dress really drew attention at the 2019 Met Gala.
11. Jennifer Lopez arrives at the Tribeca Festival this year wearing a sheer cut-out dress.
12. Billie Eilish attends the American Music Awards in an odd, eye-catching ensemble, Los Angeles 2019.
13. All eyes were on Lady Gaga when she appeared wearing an epic multi-layered gown at the 2019 Met Gala.
14. Janelle Monáe attends the 61st annual Grammy Awards in a show-stopping outfit completed with a quirky hat.
15. Cara Delevingne’s outfit made everyone turn their heads at the 2022 Met Gala.
16. Jared Leto arrives for this year’s Harper’s Bazaar Global Icons event in an unexpectedly laid-back, colorful ensemble.
Who is the most fashion-forward star on this list, in your opinion? And if you had a chance to wear any of these looks, which one would you pick, and why?