17 Heart-Touching Photos That Prove True Love and Friendship Will Live Forever
There are a lot of times in our lives when we are really busy and stressed. At these moments, it is really important to just stop, take a deep breath, and remember the things around us that are important.
Bright Side wants to improve your mood by sharing these warm stories and photos with you. They show how love comes in different shapes and sizes.
1. When you need a big hug:
2. This hospital let a sick boy’s dog in to give him some unconditional comfort.
3. “In 1983 I told my 14-year-old girlfriend to ‘just get me a rock’ for Christmas. She did. I married her. 35 years later we are still together, I still have it, and it is the most precious gift I have ever received.”
4. This is the best reason to take a short vacation!
5. 28 years and one well-built playground later...
6. “My grandma and grandpa dressing up as each other in the 1940’s”
7. Moroccan grandpa and American grandson, 24 years later
8. “My dad surprised my mom for their 30th anniversary and had a bench dedicated to her at the park where they always walk together.”
9. “This is my parents, both Polish immigrants, soon after meeting in Chicago in the late 70s. They recently moved back to Poland for retirement after 40 years of living the American Dream.”
10. “A cute Amazon review I revisit just for a smile. An 88-year-old woman and her 92-year-old husband attend a Halloween party. Btw they liked the bee costume.”
11. “Today for my birthday, my grandpa gave me 3 books filled with stories of each time he hung out with me from the age of 2 to 5. I am speechless.”
12. “My parents in the 80s, in their traditional Japanese marriage portrait.”
13. “I met this girl on a dinner cruise in Hawaii in 2006. We were basically best friends for that night, so I need y’all to help me find my best friend cause I miss her and I need to see how she’s doing now.”
“I heard you were looking for me.”
14. “I’ve collected these flowers for my mother. I don’t know what these flowers are, I picked them up next to my house. I’ve never done this before.”
15. “An elderly couple I met in Hoi An, Vietnam. They have been married over 70 years. They showed us their garden and we had tea with them afterward. There wasn’t a moment where they were not smiling together.”
16. Years pass, nothing changes.
17. “My friend’s cat was recently put down, and the vet gave him this paw print that is full of flower seeds to be planted.”
Dear readers, you are interesting! Tell us about yourself! Maybe, you volunteered at a nursing home, lived in Bangladesh, worked at a cool Paris restaurant, or you have some other story to share! Send us an email to email@example.com with the subject “My story.”