18 Times Nature Got Creative and Awarded People With Unique Traits
We all have our own characteristics and traits that make us unique and unrepeatable. But, on some occasions, nature and genetics seem to drink from the main source of creativity and produce people with unparalleled singularities that amaze us with their beauty and uniqueness.
Bright Side loves to celebrate diversity, which is why we put together this list of 18 people who dared to show off the peculiarities that make them proud.
1. “Thank you for making me fall in love with my freckles. Have a good day please.”
2. “I was born with 4 toes on one foot”
3. “I was born with extremely crooked thumbs”
4. “I was born with bilateral coloboma also known as cat-eye syndrome. I know very little about it. I often wonder if my eyesight is affected by my misshapen pupils. I hate bright light and can see decently well in the dark.”
5. “My buddy and his co-worker at McDonalds”
6. “I was born with no joints in the middle of my fingers; I cannot make fists”
7. “Are my eyes blue or green?”
8. “My son’s ’jewel’ birthmark on his ring finger”
9. “The sun always makes them look better.”
10. “My son’s nostrils are shaped like little hearts”
11. “Me, 6’3”, and my kindergarten teacher"
12. “My pupil is strangely shaped. Should I worry?”
13. “None of my fingers have a middle joint.”
14. “I was born with a grey spot in my eye.”
15. “I love the ‘pattern’ in my wife’s eyes!”
16. “The joint of my right thumb never developed. I can’t bend it.”
17. “Her little birthmark is starting to look like a heart!”
18. “Our baby came out with some hair”
Do you have any trait that you think makes you unique and special? We want to see your photos and read your stories in the comments!