20 People Who Chose Their Own Happiness, Opted for Plastic Surgery, and Won
Nothing is more futuristic than being able to change your appearance at will. While we’re not yet at the point where these changes are easy and widely available, we’re moving in that direction. Some people settle on plastic surgery because of health issues, and others choose that route for aesthetic reasons. But they all can agree that the results did wonders for their self-esteem and confidence.
Bright Side cheers for people who decided to “go for it,” so we’ve collected 20 glow-ups that impressed us the most.
1. “This is me after 10 years of procedures: chin, jaw, hair transplant, and rhinoplasty.”
2. “I used to be self-conscious when I was young — glad to have moved past it!”
3. “My nose job really gave me a confidence boost! I got the perfect results.”
4. “3 weeks post-facial feminization surgery. Facial dysphoria is 100% gone!”
5. “My only regret is that I waited until I was 38.”
6. “I’m super happy with the results and so stoked about my new chin and nose!”
7. “Before and after having double jaw surgery for an overbite— I’m loving the results!”
8. “My sliding genioplasty really balanced everything out.”
9. “I used to wear big glasses to hide my nose. Now I’m okay if someone snaps a pic of me!”
10. “My breathing has improved dramatically. So did my quality of life.”
11. “As long as I can remember I have had prominent glands under my jaw. Now I’m happier than I was 20 years ago.”
12. “I feel more like myself, healthier and happier! I began sleeping much better too!”
13. “I’ve done it for myself in terms of health and my confidence!”
14. “My main concern was fixing my severely deviated S-shaped septum.”
15. “I’m one month out now and couldn’t be happier!”
16. “My nose used to be so crooked!”
17. “3 weeks after double-chin liposuction. Huge improvement, it goes down a little every day!”
18. “I loved my new nose as soon as I first saw it. It was so dramatic, I cried tears of joy when I got the cast off!”
19. “I’m still getting used to it. It’s the nose I dreamt of having for a long time.”
20. “Aging in reverse: 2017, 2019, and today”
What would you change about your appearance?