20 People Who Cracked the Heart’s Hidden Love Code
For some, love is celebrating their 60th anniversary together, for others, it’s watching their baby fall asleep after a hard day at work or snuggling with their pets. Love comes in all shapes, ages, and sizes and even though it is hard to correctly define it, some people have totally cracked the code behind it.
Bright Side has put together a compilation of 20 of these people who make us believe that true love exists in one way or another.
1. “Same wedding outfits, 60 years later”
2. My wife and daughter recreated a picture we took: When our daughter came for foster care vs the day when we adopted her!
3. Setting goals and achieving them together.
4. “My girlfriend managed to snap a picture of our baby girl striking a pose.”
5. “My 8- and 12-year-old kids served me a homemade crunch wrap supreme in bed for Father’s Day.”
6. “A small piece of heaven I took a photo of while walking through Washington Square Park, NYC...”
7. “Me and my grandma finally got to see each other after 6 years.”
8. “My dad on his first Father’s Day with me and his first Father’s Day with my daughter”
9. My dad proposed to my mom again on their 40th anniversary, and rented a tux and a piano player. She said, “I’ll think about it.”
10. “My grandparents are celebrating their 70th anniversary today!”
11. “I got adopted by this beautiful pup this weekend.”
12. “This is my favorite pic of me being a dad. I absolutely love my kids.”
13. We rescued a baby parrot on the road a few days back. Now he wants to cuddle every time he sleeps.
14. “Daddy’s little princess”
15. “We’ve been best friends since we were 4. Here’s our prom picture from 2013 and us on Christmas 2019.”
16. “Came home from work to see my wife in her wedding dress. We’ve been married 8 years today.”
17. My mom raised 4 boys as a single mother. She came to every school event and helped me get through depression.
18. “2 of my uncles recreating a decades-old classic: circa 1980 and 2018”
19. “Happy Father’s Day to my single dad who gave everything he had to raise me (1990s).”
20. “My mom and dad building their house in 1953 — my mom (91 now) still lives there.”
How long have you known your best friend/partner? Tag 3 people below who you love the most!
Preview photo credit thicknheart / Reddit
Bright Side/People/20 People Who Cracked the Heart’s Hidden Love Code
Share This Article