What 15 Stars From Our Favorite Childhood Movies Look Like Now
The youngest Oscar nominee in the history of the award is Jackie Cooper who was only 9 years old and holds the record for 87 years to date. He along with other child stars helped us get through our own childhoods with our favorite shows and movies. Check out how these actors have changed over the years while we were busy growing up.
At Bright Side, we love young talent and praise it on any given occasion. But when child celebrities grow up, they often age quite remarkably and keep up a great appearance.
1. Emma Watson — Hermione Granger, Harry Potter franchise
2. Matthew Lewis — Nevill Longbottom, Harry Potter franchise
3. Daniel Radcliffe — Harry Potter, Harry Potter franchise
4. Neil Patrick Harris — Doogie, Doogie Howser, M.D.
5. Mayim Bialik — Blossom Russo, Blossom
6. Erik Per Sullivan — Dewey, Malcolm in the Middle
7. Tania Raymonde — Cynthia Sanders, Malcolm in the Middle
8. Ron Howard — Opie Taylor, The Andy Griffith Show
9. Cole and Dylan Sprouse — Zack and Cody, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
10. Josh Saviano — Paul Joshua Pfeiffer, The Wonder Years
11. Raven-Symone — Raven Baxter, That’s So Raven
12. Miley Cyrus — Hannah Stewart, Hannah Montana
13. Corbin Bleu — Chad Danforth, High School Musical franchise
14. Ariana Grande — Cat Valentine, Victorious
15. Nicola Peltz — Katara, The First Airbender
Bonus: Hedwig, Harry Potter franchise
Which actor changed the most in your opinion? Be sure to share your thoughts in the comment section below!