10 Vacation Must-Haves From Amazon That Have Tons of 5-Star Reviews for a Reason
Every season is a holiday season with Amazon whose sellers offer a large variety of traveling must-haves. The items we selected for you today can solve a bunch of holiday-related problems. We’ll tell you about a waterproof phone case that will allow you to take amazing underwater pics; a secret bra pouch that will keep your credit cards and money safe; a stroller that easily fits in carry-on luggage (what?😲) and many more brilliant items. Buy them now and thank us later, after your enjoyable stress-free vacation!
1. Take stunning underwater pictures with this waterproof phone case. The item has clear windows on both front and back sides, which is perfect for taking pictures and videos and checking emails. This phone case offers water, snow and dirt protection for your device while maintaining full touch screen functionality. The item is compatible with devices up to 3.35×6.69 inches and comes with a neck strap for convenient carrying.
4.5 out of 5 stars
✔ Compatible with various phone models
✔ Supports touch screen function
✔ Has a neck strap
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I love this! It was recommended by a friend. I purchased it to protect my phone at the beach. This phone case did not disappoint!
I am now happy to recommend it. I was able to use my phone, including taking pictures without opening the case. It kept my phone free from the sand, salt, and water. Two thumbs up! @J B
2. This collapsible stroller easily fits in carry-on luggage thanks to its clever design. Its ultra-compact and collapsible design ensures it will fit in most overhead compartments on planes and trains. It folds down in 2 simple steps and can be carried effortlessly via the attached handle. Besides, it’s super lightweight, which makes one-handed pushing and steering a breeze. Your little one can take a nap in total comfort thanks to the reclining seat back and the canopy.
4.5 out of 5 stars
✔ Compact when folded
✔ Has a canopy
✔ Has a reclining seat
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I admit it, when I first unpackaged the stroller I thought it felt flimsy, and I would be returning it. But I stuck it out and have traveled twice via air with it, and I am THRILLED with it. I just got back from Chicago where I was solo with my 3-year-old kid where we took buses everywhere. This thing was amazing.
I closed it and carried it on and sat it on my lap with my daughter next to me. More importantly, my daughter likes riding in it which helped me keep her contained in a busy city! This is a game-changer for traveling with my girl and it opens so many doors. @Lindz
3. Your money and credit cards will be safe during your trip thanks to this secret bra pouch. Don’t get deceived by its small size, because this pouch can fit so many things: money, credit cards, ID, key, lipstick, etc. The item is made of soft, breathable, non-itchy and soft-to-the-touch lingerie fabric that lies hidden and discreetly on your body underneath your clothes. Thanks to its adjustable elastic straps, the item can be worn either in the center of the bra, or on the side.
4.5 out of 5 stars
✔ Comfortable and discreet
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Buy it if you like to be hands-free. I bought this for my first solo vacation in 2019, and I’ve been using it ever since even in my daily life. It fits my credit cards, ID, lash brush and lip gloss. It’s probably one of the best investments for me purely because I’m not a purse girl. @rose harding
4. Here’s a portable safe with key and 3-digit combination access that will keep your belongings protected. Its adjustable plug opening will allow you to listen to music via earphones or charge your gadgets while they’re locked inside. The safe features a heavy-duty flexible steel cable that will securely lock around almost any fixed object! The item is small enough for traveling, yet it is spacious enough to fit so many things: phone, keys, wallet, jewelry, cash, credit cards, medicine, etc.
4.6 out of 5 stars
✔ Water and impact-resistant
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ The thing I like the most about this lock box is that there is a backup key in addition to the number combination lock. I’ve had other travel bags/cases that had a failure in the combination dial (especially if sand gets in the dial), but with this travel safe the backup keys give me peace of mind that if one day the lock fails I can still get my stuff out. This is the second one I’ve purchased, one for the adults and one for the kids. It fits about 3 iPhones and some smaller items like wallets and watches. @EM0802
5. Long walks won’t be a problem with this anti-blister foot balm. Apply the balm before putting on your shoes, and your skin will be protected from blisters throughout the day. The product keeps pores clog-free, allowing the sweat to escape and helping the skin breathe. You can apply the balm daily on your heels, toes and feet for effective and long-lasting blister prevention. If you love sightseeing, this is your vacation must-buy!
4.5 out of 5 stars
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I purchased two of these for our one-week Disney World trip. I knew I’d be walking around A LOT and my feet aren’t used to the many miles of walking a day in the hot and humid environment, so I didn’t want to be uncomfortable. I’m happy to say I put it on once in the morning, slipped on some socks and comfy shoes and I didn’t get one blister or issue with my feet! I wish I knew about this a long time ago! @Michelle
6. Your belongings will remain dry no matter what with this floating waterproof dry bag. It’s perfect for almost any extreme adventure you can imagine, including kayaking, paddling, sailing, canoeing, surfing, and snowboarding. The solid roll-top closure system provides a secure watertight seal and keeps your things dry in any accident where the bag is not fully submerged. The dry bag can float on water, so you can track it easily.
4.7 out of 5 stars
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ It’s an awesome dry bag that works as you would anticipate. Mine stays packed holding my hammock, rain fly, sleeping bag, hammock straps, inflatable pillow, and inflatable ground pad. I’ve brought it into the ocean and rivers several times and never had any issues. The color holds up well. Its double straps make it convenient to wear as a backpack as well! @Amazon Customer
7. Forget about neck pain during long flights and road trips with this memory foam travel pillow. It provides the needed support to your head and neck, relieving the muscle tension and helping you relax during long and tiresome trips. Thanks to its snap closure, this cushion can be attached to your carry-on luggage or backpack. It also allows you to secure the pillow around your neck or car headrest.
4.3 out of 5 stars
✔ Comfortable and versatile
✔ Has a breathable machine-washable cover
✔ Can be attached to luggage
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ We recently purchased two of these for our 9-hour flight to Europe. These are flexible, and the fabric is very soft. We continued to use them during our entire trip: on the plane, in the car and on the train.
I just washed the fabric, and accidentally placed it in the dryer. I was nervous that it wouldn’t fit the memory foam, but it slid right on. I highly recommend it! While bulky when traveling, we didn’t mind it since they are so comfortable. @Beachlover
8. Keep yourself entertained during long flights with this phone holder. Its strong clamp can attach to tables, luggage handles, gym equipment, and other items, allowing you to watch your favorite movies wherever you are. The dual joints with 360-degree rotation guarantee the best viewing angle, whether you prefer vertical or horizontal phone positioning. The item is compatible with a wide range of phone sizes, from iPhone Mini to Samsung Note 20.
4.6 out of 5 stars
✔ Hands-free usage
✔ Fits most phone models
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I saw another traveler using one of these on my last flight and I had to have one. They work great! I even used it on the chair in the airport at my gate! You’ll get a ton of jealous/curious looks.
I even had 2 people on my flight ask me about it. Just know, when you reposition it, the clicking is a little loud. Seriously, buy this now! @Amy
9. Prevent your cosmetics from leaking inside your bag with these silicone bottle covers. They fit the majority of travel-size bottles, such as shampoo bottles, conditioner bottles, hairsprays, lotions, etc. With these little helpers you may rest assured that there’ll be no accidental spillages and your clothing items will remain dry and clean during the trip! The package includes bottle covers of various colors.
4.2 out of 5 stars
✔ Super elastic
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is a must-have while traveling. It was very useful to cover any liquid products to make sure it didn’t leak. I was able to stretch it and use it for different size bottles. @baseball dad
10. You won’t lose your hat anymore with this ingenious magnetic hat clip. The item will securely attach your hat to any bag, belt, or purse for your ultimate convenience while traveling. This extra strong magnet firmly holds your hat in place without leaving any marks or damaging the fabric. The seller offers the clip in several colors, so you’ll be able to choose the one that matches your hat.
4.2 out of 5 stars
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I was so impressed that my large beach hat didn’t fall to the ground. I attached it to my carry-on bag and then set it on top of my small hard shell suitcase and pushed it through one of the most crowded airports. On my return flight my daughter gave me her hat to carry, and it held both to my surprise. It’s a great product and it’s worth the price! @Elle-Ang
Here’s one more selection of Amazon gems that will help you solve some summer-related problems and enjoy your holiday to the fullest.
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post. Reviews may have been edited for length and clarity.