13 People Who Dared to Wear Outfits No Ordinary Human Would Choose
When a fashion week takes place, the whole world’s eyes are focused on what the stars and models are wearing. It’s interesting to note that celebrities and public figures are often paid to attend these shows. That’s because their status will make a brand’s name travel much better and faster than if an unknown model were to wear the same outfit. The more extravagant an outfit is, the more buzz will be created around a fashion house’s name.
1. Doja Cat at the Schiaparelli Spring 2023 fashion show covered in more than 30,000 crystals
2. Robert Pattinson wearing a sparkly skirt at Dior’s collection at Paris Fashion Week in 2023
3. A model wearing an outfit from the ready-to-wear collections, Spring Summer 2023 from the House of Loewe
4. Sita Abellan arriving at the Loewe Spring Summer 2022 show
5. A model walks on the runway at the Schiaparelli fashion show for the Fall/Winter 2022-2023 collection.
6. Erykah Badu at the Rick Owens womenswear 2023 fashion show as part of Paris Fashion Week
7. A model wearing an outfit from the ready-to-wear collection from the House of Noir Kei Ninomiya
8. Machine Gun Kelly arriving at the 2022 American Music Awards
9. Actor Sebastian Stan wore Valentino to the 2022 Met Gala.
10. Social media personality Fredrik Robertsson arriving at the 2022 Met Gala
11. Kim Petras arrived at the 2021 MET gala wearing a horse-inspired dress.
12. Doja Cat presented the award for best new artist at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2021, wearing a chair/hat.
13. Actress Elena Lenina attended Cannes Film Festival in 2021 in a gold dress and a towering hairstyle.
Would you ever wear such an eccentric outfit if a top fashion designer asked you to do so?