14 Amazon Gift Ideas That Are Eco-Friendly
All over the world, 1.5 billion single-use plastic cotton buds are produced each day. Let’s start with a small step and switch to ecological substitutes for everyday products.
We at Bright Side selected gifts for your loved ones, as well as yourselves, that our planet would later thank you for.
1. No more plastic iPhone cases!
Material: wheat straw
2. Your oral hygiene will be even healthier
Materials: bamboo charcoal and wood
3. Flowers will be happy to grow in a natural stand.
4. You will take care of your clothes and the environment at the same time.
5. A set of natural brushes will serve you much longer than plastic ones!
Materials: wood, sisal fibers, and coconut husks
6. An eco way to give flowers to your loved ones
7. The comb slides effortlessly through hair, preventing any breakage or snapping.
Material: biodegradable PLA
8. Use washable tissues instead of a bunch of disposable ones.
Materials: cotton, cardboard, and paper
9. Everything you need to cleanse your face in eco form
Materials: bamboo, cotton
10. The ingenious way of growing avocados at home
Material: biodegradable cork
11. A sponge with a spa-like effect!
Material: loofah and terry cloth
12. All your essentials will be in one elegant place.
13. A set of a notebook and 10 pens will be a perfect gift for anyone.
Material: kraft paper
14. You won’t have to buy a ton of disposable Q-tips to clean your ears anymore!
Materials: bamboo, medical grade silicone
What ways have you already started using to help the planet from pollution? Or what products would you start with?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through links in this post.