17 People Who Could Cope With Difficulties and Reached a Different Level of Life
Each and every person has something to be proud of. It could be buying your first house, completing a mortgage payment, or raising several kids. If you have some difficulties now, here is a sign that you can manage it and get a well-deserved award. Just keep going forward.
We at Bright Side understand that everyone needs some inspiration and are sharing 17 pics that can motivate you for future success.
1. “I had a breakup. Started boxing. Came to LA to chase dreams.”
2. “One of my biggest insecurities was/is my big head and neck. 76 lb later and I am starting to feel beautiful again.”
3. “After months of canceling my wedding dress shopping appointments, I finally found a dress that makes me feel like a princess.”
4. “After years of working as a ghostwriter, I’m finally a published author!”
5. “I’m in shock to see how huge I was! So happy I made the decision to change my life!”
6. “After 5 years of hard work, we finally landed our first office space.”
7. Total reload
8. “My brother went to a dance a week ago and we finally got the pictures. He got engaged and was waiting for the right time to tell us”.
9. “It’s been 2 years since I changed my life. I can’t wait to welcome my first child in October!”
10. “I married the woman of my dreams after fearing for years that she wasn’t out there.”
11. “After years of being picked on in school, I managed to change for the better.”
12. “Still got a long way to go, but I’m better off than I was!”
13. “I finished my last chemotherapy infusion one year ago. Now I speak on behalf of the organization that helped save my life.”
14. “My 57-year-old grandmother is graduating with a bachelor’s the same year I graduate high school. I’m super proud of her.”
15. “As I promised, just finished our second #trashtag challenge. Every little action can have a huge impact.”
16. “I was a depressed, single parent of 3 kids who had enough and went from the couch to the bodybuilding stage.”
17. “These pictures are about 3 years apart.”
What was your biggest challenge in life? What achievements are you proud of?
Have some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE, right now. We’ll be waiting in the meantime!