19 Lucky People Who Found Real Treasures in the Trash
The modern world has spoiled people, and we’ve become too wasteful. We don’t even appreciate the things that we buy. Many people, especially those who live in well-developed countries, throw away unnecessary items even if they could be used. But there are some people who’ve found these gadgets, clothes, and furniture and have given them a new life.
19. A guy found a gaming chair. It was absolutely perfect.
18. “Found an old couch. I want to renovate it a bit.”
17. “After a $35 part, this 55” Curved Samsung 4K TV that was saved from the dumpster works like new!"
16. “This watch was marked as damaged for having a broken clasp. I took it to the watch repair kiosk and he said it wasn’t broken, they just didn’t know how to work the self-adjusting clasp.”
15. “Found this 1934 first edition of Mary Poppins in the trash.”
14. “Found this vase by a dumpster in Chinatown.”
13. “I found this toy bacillus in a dumpster. It’s absolutely new!”
12. “Someone threw away this dishwasher. It was maybe one-year-old and barely used!”
11. “Found a leather recliner with 9 different massage settings. Everything works great!”
10. “Found this MacBook Air with cracked screen, but it works great on an external monitor!”
9. “Found this parrot sculpture. Took it home next morning.”
8. “I found this makeup near a dumpster. It was all brand new and never opened!”
7. “I go to a private school, and many students are very rich and very wasteful. I found everything I’m wearing in the trash.”
6. Someone threw away this Mendini MV300 violin.
5. “Found in the alley. It weighed a million tons because those pillars are real marble.”
4. “I regularly check the content of the dumpsters in my appartment complex. My best find so far: a $400 Bose PC speaker system.”
3. “Found 3 working game consoles at once!”
2. “Tenants in my apartment complex got evicted. Left this in the dumpster.”
1. “It’s amazing what people will throw away. My wife needed a bike and she absolutely loves it!”
Do you know people who throw away good things that are really great but have just gone out of style?