15 Dads Whose Hearts Melted Just by Looking at Their Babies
Fathers, just like mothers, play an important role in their children’s growth, and they can accomplish amazing things when they work together as a team to achieve the same goal: bringing up the best kids in the world. Dads, in particular, can be inspiring thanks to their playful nature, and they can show great affection for their little ones. Some parents shared on Reddit how their hearts melted during the wonderful moments they had with their babies, moments that made us smile even more!
Bright Side knows that, in some countries, Father’s Day is celebrated in June, and that is why we wanted to highlight the role that dads have in children’s lives with a beautiful and touching compilation of moments in which many of them couldn’t help but smile with a melted heart.
1. “My son caught his first fish today at our neighbor pond. He was pretty excited.”
2. “My submission for cutest baby ever: The first girl born into my family in over 100 years! I’m in love. :)”
3. “Caught possibly the best photo of my 2-week-old daughter.”
4. “Dressed like my daughter today.”
5. “My son and his dog. Nap time in ‘my tent.’ Heart melting.”
6. “She held my hand while we watched TV... *melted*”
7. “It’s the things she does by accident, like this chocolate mustache, that melt my heart the most.”
8. “Yesterday at the zoo made my heart melt.”
9. “Being able to witness moments like this just melt my heart. I love being a dad.”
10. “Moments like these are what melt my heart...”
11. “It’s the little things that keep you going. This was the other day and the first time my daughter wouldn’t let me leave the house. I pretended to be upset, but my heart was melting.”
12. Who needs a barber when you have a baby?
13. “Mornings are the best.”
14. “I call this me dadding at 110%. Looks pretty good if I do say so myself.”
15. “She helped put together her first bike. She’s a good helper.”
What was the most tender act you ever saw that melted a man’s heart like an ice cube on a hot summer day? Do you remember sharing special moments with your father? We’d love to read your stories!