18 Pics That Prove Anyone Can Be a Father, but It Takes Someone Special to Be a Dad
54% of dads say “I love you” more frequently than their parents did. Being a father figure is no easy task, yet some of our dads make it seem like a walk in the park. Surprisingly, 64% percent of dads reported that they specifically don’t want anything that spells out “World’s Best Dad” on it. As it turns out, the most desired gift our fathers long for, according to a study, is just a simple phone call.
Bright Side believes any day can be a day to celebrate our fathers, and we found some pictures that really made us miss our dads.
1. “Annual photo follow-up: 2017, 2019, 2021, and 2022”
2. “My father found my baby blanket and gave it to me for Christmas.”
3. “My dad, a car guy, has put reminders like this on every car I’ve had.”
“My fiancée doesn’t have a relationship with his father, but recently found this note from mine on his car.”
4. “My father just found the teddy bear that I lost 17 years ago in the garden. I feel my heart crack.”
5. “My dad has early-onset Alzheimer’s. He said, ’I know I’m going to forget a lot, but I’m going to remember this dog for a long time.’”
6. “A picture of my dad and his girlfriend helping me figure out groceries for myself as I’m living paycheck to paycheck”
7. “An 80-year-old papa down on the floor, playing with his great-granddaughter”
8. “I am a single father and a mechanic, but every time I get my girls, they paint my fingernails.”
9. “I spent the last couple of weeks feeling pretty down about myself. My dad took me out for a photo shoot to hype me up. That smile is real.”
10. “The last thing my dad was able to write”
11. “My favorite picture of my dad and me”
12. “My dad rescues abandoned kittens.”
13. “Happy Father’s Day to the man who raised 2 strong daughters!”
14. “My dad and my daughter, probably one of my favorite pictures ever.”
15. “I sent my dad a picture of me kissing my cat, and he made it his wallpaper.”
16. “I donated a kidney to my 5-year-old son yesterday!”
17. “Safe to say the little miss enjoyed her first walk in the backpack carrier!”
18. “This was a few years ago, but it still gives me life every day.”
When was the last time you called your dad? What is the best advice he’s ever given you? When you think of your dad, what’s the first thought that comes up? Let us know in the comments and let’s spread the love.