20 Playful Things Fathers Do to Bond With Their Kids
Being a parent is no easy job, but without a doubt, dads are always trying to make it a fun one. It’s hard to imagine what our life would be like without the occasional dad joke here and there. Whether it’s a silly joke or an April’s fools prank, they never cease to make us laugh.
1. Arnold, his sons and daughters
2. “My dad drew Fred Flintstone out of fondue chocolate.”
3. “Just wanted to have a beard like my dad so I glued on my hair after a haircut.”
4. “The eye on my dolphin plushie fell out so my dad made it an eyepatch.”
5. “My dad got a toaster that toasts his face on bread.”
6. “My dad said he found a frog in the bathroom and needed me to get it, this is what is saw.”
7. “My daughter requested a kitty cat pizza for daddy daughter date night.”
8. “When daddy is in charge of playtime.”
9. " This is how my 6-year-old daughter and I draw each other."
10. “My painter dad making the soup looking like Edvard Munch’s ’The Scream’.”
11. “Think we might feed him wrong, he grows weird.”
12. “Daddy/Daughter dance 2020 ’80s themed. Yes, I’m the only dad dressed up.”
13. “Tried to make strawberry roses with my daughter. ’Why can’t you make it look like the picture dad?’”
14. “Father and son Halloween costume”
15. “Daughter wants to work in the garage with dad, needs hair pulled back. Dad hack 101.”
16. “I had no idea that my dad had these digital skills. This one was captioned, ’Look what we found in the kitty cave!’”
17. “My son accidentally left his favorite stuffed animal, Hamilton, on my dad’s farm. My dad had a little fun making a story out of it.”
18. “My parents dragged me out in a blizzard to play Pokémon Go.”
19. “I put vanilla pudding in a mayonnaise jar. My kids were horrified as I ate it while watching them open their Easter presents.”
20. This father is the epitome of fun
Which picture did you like the most? Do you happen to have a favorite dad joke? Tell us in the comments about your favorite time with your dad, we would love to read your stories.