25 Parents Whose Pranks Are Worse Than Getting Coal for Christmas
Good trolling is a kind of art and most of the parents have mastered it and brought it to a whole new level. They never miss the opportunity to present their dear kids with the latest Apple Watch, Xbox, or to embarrass them in public with a little twist. In the end, all the embarrassment and joking turns into great fun and awesome memories.
Bright Side has collected 25 of the best photos where parents troll their kids in very creative ways and they will make you laugh for a long time.
25. Daughter yelled at me to make her a “surprise snack.”
24. “My sister went to Military Ball... my dad wanted in.”
22. “My parents have always said they love their kids equally, but that is hard to believe when I come home for Christmas to this.”
21. “Thanks for the iPad, dad.”
20. “Dad just wanted to spice up the photo.”
19. “He asked for an Xbox 360. Dad delivered.”
18. “When your grandparents misunderstand what you want for Christmas.”
17. When slight hints don’t work anymore.
16. “I found a horribly fun way to disappoint my kids in the morning!”
15. “Never ask your dad to bring you stuff at school.”
14. “I’m staying at my parents place for the night. My mom prepared the couch for me. I’m 27.”
13. “My mom got my sister beets by Dre.”
12. “You want Apple Watch, son? Say no more.”
11. “Grandma bought me a new coffee mug for work. “You know, because it looks like poop and I know you think that’s funny.”
10. “My bro told my grandma, jokingly, he wanted 100 things from the dollar store for Christmas. Grandma doesn’t like being challenged.”
9. “My mom is struggling to comprehend the concept of Secret Santa.”
8. My mom made everyone get out of her picture with the food cause “ain’t nobody help.”
7. “Her excuse was that she didn’t have any other picture frames. Thanks mom.”
6. “My parents gave me The Office themed birthday party.”
5. “My dad put strawberries on his face and asked if he had an acne problem.”
4. “My sister posted a picture to Facebook... My dad responded.”
3. “Dad got ready for my first driving lesson.”
2. “Happiness level — dad.”
1. “She asked for Frozen gifts this Christmas.”
Which joke did you like the most? Do your parents troll you sometimes? Or maybe you do this with your kids? Which is it? Share with us in the comment section.
Preview photo credit unknown / imgur
Bright Side/Family & kids/25 Parents Whose Pranks Are Worse Than Getting Coal for Christmas
Share This Article