25 Photos That Prove Royal Fathers Are Just Like Regular Dads
Being a father is challenging, let alone being one in a royal family. The duties royals have can be very tough to handle, but if there’s one thing that doesn’t follow any rules, it’s definitely fatherhood. Watching royal fathers giving their children all the love and care they possibly could brings us joy beyond measure.
Here at Bright Side, we believe that royal fathers carry out normal duties, and we’d love to share some of the best pictures to highlight that father-child bond.
1. Despite the rumors about his tough love, Prince Philip always made time for his little family.
2. He would take Prince Charles along on trips.
3. And he definitely didn’t shy away from showing pride in his children.
4. According to reputable sources, he shared a special bond with his daughter, Princess Anne.
5. When Prince Charles became a dad for the first time, he said, “I was immensely relieved when it was all over. The Princess was well and the baby’s looking lovely. It’s marvelous.”
6. In a picture taken at Kensington Palace, Prince Charles was beaming with joy while playing with his sons, Prince William and Prince Harry.
7. Prince Charles is known to be interested in some specific sports, and he also enjoys sharing his passion with his children.
8. When Princess Diana died, The Prince of Wales looked after his sons, Prince William and Prince Harry, who told the BBC that they appreciated the support of their dad.
9. And he never stopped looking after them, even to this day.
10. During her first podcast interview, the Duchess of Cambridge said that she and Prince William practiced using a baby car seat before the birth of Prince George.
11. This adorable moment captured at a children’s party for military families gives us a glimpse of a loving father.
12. One year after the birth of his second child, Prince William was seen playing with both his children, Prince George and Princess Charlotte.
13. Prince William posed happily with his third child, Prince Louis of Cambridge, during his appearance on the Buckingham Palace balcony.
14. Now a father of 3, Prince William loves to share sweet moments with his kids.
15. And he loves to take care of his children, even at public events.
16. The Duke of Sussex couldn’t take his eyes off of his son, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, during their first public appearance as a family of 3.
17. What a proud papa! The look on Prince Harry’s face here is heartwarming.
18. And it’s always playtime for baby Archie and Prince Harry, even on royal tours.
Without a doubt, dads play a vital role in children’s lives — and royal dads are no exception! What was the most awesome picture on this list?