20+ Boyfriends Who Are More Gallant Than a Prince on a White Horse
Cool husbands and boyfriends always try to make their other half feel special and the characters of our compilation are just more proof of this fact. From handmade gifts to expressing their purest manners, the men from this article are definitely doing things right.
Bright Side appreciates a sincere expression of emotions and invites you to dive into the world of love and care. Don’t miss our bonus at the end of our article — it will show you that a real prince can be extremely adorable.
21. “I replaced my wife’s bathroom scale so that she knows she is always beautiful for me.”
20. “Message from the gardener... who is also my husband.”
19. I made my girlfriend a sloth ice cream cake for her birthday because she loves ice cream and sloths."
18. “My boyfriend of 8 years flew out to surprise me with a proposal in my favorite place.”
17. “My boyfriend left me the last piece of bacon.”
16. “I put my life on the line so my girl can have the perfect photo.”
15. “I made a bench for my wife out of wood I found in the back yard.”
14. “I’m a rock climber, so my boyfriend had these clay magnets made that look like him and me.”
13. “My boyfriend got in trouble yesterday. He sent flours to my office today to apologize.”
12. “My boyfriend surprised me with a fancy schmancy dinner.”
11. “Made an enchanted rose for my wife...”
10. “My boyfriend keeps figuring out what outfit I’m wearing out with him and matching it...”
9. “Came home from work today to this cake waiting for me!”
8. Another fancy dinner from another boyfriend
7. “My boyfriend puts cuticle conditioner on my toenails when I am too tired.”
6. “My boyfriend knew my old plant stand had broken and that I had nowhere to put my plants, so he made me one!”
5.“My boyfriend is always ready to help me with my craziest ideas.”
4. “My boyfriend tried to be cute and replaced a pizza slice with a cupcake.”
3. “I don’t have much money, so I made my girlfriend a bouquet of paper lilies as a welcome home gift. Think she’ll like them?”
2. “My boyfriend saved a piece of a rose from the first bouquet of flowers he ever brought to me and made a necklace for me for my birthday. ”
1. “I didn’t have time to go into town, so I drew a circle on my boyfriend’s hand so he could buy me the correct size hoop earrings.”
Bonus: And here’s a real prince (without a horse though) helping his princess with her hair.
Which of these deeds impressed you the most? We would be glad to hear from you in the comments!