15 Breathtakingly Beautiful Horses We Can’t Stop Staring At
There are over 1,396 different horse breeds around the globe, according to a recent search. If you stop for a moment and think about it, this is a huge number and one of the biggest for any animal. This means that horses are bound to be diverse and are born with unique color mutations, something that draws all eyes to them and their fur. Sometimes their colors are so otherworldly that we can’t believe they actually exist.
The animal lovers here at Bright Side searched and found 15 of the most unique and extraordinary horse breeds that prove nature is the most creative artist.
1. “Storm” the Haflinger with the Rapunzel-like hair
2. Frederik the Great that looks as powerful and strong as Alexander.
3. Even the Dalmatians are jealous of this Knabstrupper’s dots.
4. “Austin” the Gypsy Vanner stallion used to win all the competitions.
5. Aren’t you jealous of this Gypsy horse’s shiny hair?
6. Do you want to know which one is the most diverse horse breed? It’s clearly the Appaloosa.
7. The American Bashkir naturally has what you try for hours to achieve with a curler.
8. Who said dual colors don’t look great? Blue Roan horses prove otherwise.
9. If you want to see a horse that looks like a cow, then you have to search for the American Paint horse.
10. This beauty is affected by the Dun gene, something that dilutes its color and makes it lighter.
11. There’s no need to try and hide your freckles. Just be like this Arabian stallion who shows them proudly.
12. Isn’t it interesting how Knabstruppers can transform into zebras?
13. Don’t take Fjord horses’ cute image as a weakness. They are quite the studs.
14. In case you didn’t know it, miniature horses actually exist.
15. The beauty of this Silver Dapple horse makes all eyes drawn to it.
Which one of the above breeds looks the most magnificent and otherworldly to you? Please share your opinion with us down in the comment section.