18 Photos That Prove Animals May Never Grow Up
Many feline experts agree that an adult cat’s intelligence is equivalent to that of a 2 to 3-year-old child. And dogs are close to a human child at age 2 to 2.5 years. It’s no wonder they behave like kids and ask for our attention like toddlers sometimes.
We at Bright Side are thankful to our animals who teach us how to stay naive and pure, so we’re sharing some pics that can make your day.
1. “Penny is showing off her empty yogurt container — no, it wasn’t stuck.”
2. “Being watched while preparing a large meal at a friend’s house”
3. “The tongue hanging out is what gets me.”
4. “Trying the tree for lunch”
5. “Stuck in a bird feeder in front of his squirrel friends. He got out.”
6. “She thinks I can’t see her.”
7. “Cat on the hat”
8. “I tried to get some nice pictures of the pup.”
9. “This is the most perfect photo I took in 7 years as a cat owner.”
10. “My cousin’s dog after her nap”
11. “I’m trying to work, but this guy is distracting me so hard.”
12. “What I put up with when gaming”
13. “Why is everyone laughing at me? I stole this, I’m a bad boy!”
14. “A squirrel near a dispensary thinks he is people.”
15. “What do you mean, I sits weird?”
16. “This sequence of my cat yawning is really something to behold.”
17. “Not a fan of the net.”
18. “He saw the cat do it one time and this happens.”
What type of character does your pet have? What qualities do we need to learn from animals in your opinion?