15 Creatures That Definitely Have a Piece of Alien DNA
Striving for knowledge and learning something new seems to be in our genes. This is why we want to study distant galaxies and other things that are not on our planet. But even on Earth, there are still so many interesting things to explore, especially animals that we don’t know all that much about.
We at Bright Side also love learning new things, so we were really amazed when we saw photos of these creatures that live on the same planet as us.
“A close up of possibly one of the cutest moths I’ve ever seen”
“My mother and girlfriend found this on the beach today.”
- Dofleinia armata, the armed anemone, also called the striped anemone. © geared4*** / Reddit
“Looks like a typical tree monitor, but in black.”
- Look at his feet. They’re scary. © Capablanca_heir / Reddit
A male polyphemus moth
A Madagascar moon moth — a moth that is a giant in the world of moths
- It’s not irrational to fear something so beautiful. Breathtaking. © Malkor / Reddit
“This beautiful, colorful sea slug looks like it’s on fire.”
“Demon-horned orb weaver, a spider species that has giant stiff horns so that predatory birds will have trouble trying to swallow them and choke”
This is a glass squid, along with the same squid a moment after it was removed from the water.
“Took this photo on the roof of the building where my apartment is. The fly wouldn’t move, even when I came very close.”
Crown jellyfish, 95% water
A very big bug
“This is not an alien! It is the lobster moth caterpillar found in the Netherlands.”
- I hate its spindly legs. © Please_call_me_Tama / Reddit
“Found this little buddy under a chunk of cement. I don’t know what it is.”
- It looks like you found Pseudotriton montanus, also known as a mud salamander. © PretzelFlowers / Reddit
“I found a luna moth on my hike today.”
“A thorny devil found in central Australia”
Have you ever seen some unusual creatures? Maybe you even have some photos!