20 Candid Photos That Show How Some Things Stay the Same, While Time Just Keeps Flying By
It’s good to have something lasting and steady in a world where everything changes so fast. For many of us, our pets and their love are the things we can always count on, no matter what happens. They sleep hugging the same old toys for years on end and they love cuddling with us, just like they used to do when they were little kittens and puppies, even though they’re all grown up now. These lovely sights keep us warm, and it’s even better when we manage to make those moments last in photographs.
Here at Bright Side, we found 20 people who shared their photos of the sweet things that never change as life goes by, and each of these photos made us go “Aww.”
1. “She’s a 9-year-old chunk now and she gets jealous when she sees our smaller dogs on our laps, so I have succumbed to her wishes.”
2. “Don’t get me wrong, I love it, but it’s just not the same anymore.”
3. “It’s been 4 years since we rescued her and her brother and she still holds onto us when she sleeps so we don’t leave her.”
4. A grown up dog on the outside, but still a puppy at heart.
5. “18 years old and she still tries to pull these shenanigans.”
6. “This is still his favorite spot after 7 years.”
7. “I took care of them from days old and now they’re 5 and still snuggle like this.”
8. “5 years later... Still my best co-pilot!”
9. “She’s 13 years old and still makes me hold her paw while driving.”
10. “When we bought our house, the previous owner told us she used to sometimes look after the neighbors’ cat. This little guy still shows up at least once a week.”
11. “All these years later and it’s still her favorite toy.”
12. “12 years together and he still fears for my life every time I take a bath.”
13. “Still best friends after 5 years.”
14. “Tessa is 20 years old and still snuggles with her stuffed banana.”
15. “Our 9-year-old Siamese still needs her dad for thunderstorms.”
16. “Almost 18 years old and still sleeping with the toy frog she’s had for 14 years.”
17. “Andy has slept in my bed for the past 8 years and he still puts his head on the bed to ask for permission to jump on.”
18. “Our youngest still thinks he’s a little baby kitten. And we hope he never realizes otherwise...”
19. “2 years later, Findus still needs to have everything in sight.”
20. “Some things never change.”
Is there anything that’s this sweet and touching in your life that never changes as time goes by? Tell us in the comments!