Someone Spilled These 20 Floofers, but Please Don’t Call the Janitor
If there’s something we can learn from animals, it’s how to relax. You’ve probably noticed how your pets can turn from agile and athletic creatures to sluggish pancakes. And it looks like they wake up from their slumber with every cell in their body rejuvenated!
We at Bright Side wish we could master the art of relaxation as perfectly as our furry friends have. So here are some educational pictures you can use to try to teach yourself this skill!
1. “He does not protecc, he does not attacc, all he does is lie perfectly flat.”
2. “Too hot for this fox in London today!”
3. Just some mashed potatoes on the floor
4. “Fish got a bit hot snoozing in the sun and went full supercat.”
5. How to get your hooman’s attention:
6. Just doing a bit of yoga.
7. “When I sits, I splits.”
8. When you ate too much and need to rest:
9. “Hobbes shows trust by presenting me with his soft white underbelly.”
10. That’s one looong ferret.
11. “I meant to adopt an Australian Cattle Dog, but I think I got a baby seal.”
12. It’s gonna be hard to get this ink spot off the chair.
13. Fantastic sploot!
14. Spilling the goods in all directions
15. Someone left a mop on the floor.
16. Careful, your cup is chipped!
17. Hey, you forgot your legs in the back!
18. “Somebody forgot to put the cap on and he’s just oozing out.”
19. Such perfect fluff!
20. Seems comfortable...
How do your pets relax? We’d love to see their photos!