15+ People That Ordered Something Cool but Reality Said, “Wait a Minute”
Many of us love making online purchases. It’s so convenient and simple, and it saves a lot of time. But there is a downside to it. Sometimes, when expecting something cool, you might actually get something way worse. This compilation proves the fact that the results don’t always match our expectations.
We at Bright Side want to share the examples we’ve found of bad purchases, and we hope you will be able to avoid any experiences like these.
1. “Can’t quite believe my eyes.”
2. “What my sister ordered vs What she got. Guys, I’m not kidding at all.”
3. “Ordered a pair of shoes online, they took a while to get delivered. When they arrived I was so excited to try them on, and then realized they were both for my left foot.”
4. “What I wanted to receive and what I got”
5. “My boss presented me this chocolate and I was surprised when I opened it...”
6. “When you forgot to check the size of the product”
7. “Someone saved money on cream.”
8. “I was really looking forward to this shirt.”
9. “I ordered wipes online and this is what they sent me.”
10. “It lacks any visible coconut flakes.”
11. “AliExpress is amazing.”
12. “What my dad ordered vs What he got in the mail”
13. “Found a cheap kitchen scale — I feel like something is missing.”
14. “My ’full-sized’ Mjolnir arrived. I’m still happy and I refused to let my moment be ruined.”
15. “Ordered some reclining camping chairs online...”
16. “What I bought from AliExpress vs What I got”
17. “Maybe I just need to water it and it’ll grow...”
18. “Ordered a sink rack for $30 (sale price). Came in today... Fits a whole bar of soap if you can believe it!”
How often do you buy things online? Have you ever been disappointed with what you got? Share your stories in the comment section below!