20 Photos That Explain the World Better Than a Textbook
There’s only a 1 in 750,000 chance of ever spotting an albino raccoon. The odds of finding 4 bees sleeping in a flower are even less, but some lucky people with really quick hands have managed to capture rare moments like these for the world to see.
Bright Side has put together a collection of photos that will definitely improve your knowledge of the world, better than a science textbook ever could.
1. Thousands of tiny droplets on a spider web
2. Caterpillar feet
3. A building’s reflection in shattered glass
4. A soap bubble
5. Honeybee Covered in Zucchini Pollen.
6. The beginning of a tornado
7. The inside of a red bell pepper
8. This is not a painting. I took a photo of my dog looking at me from underwater.
9. A sunrise through the raindrops on a car’s roof
10. Grains of pollen on the edge of a finger
11. A bridge in Iceland
12. A slug’s eye
13. Here’s what a duck born without most of its feathers looks like
14. Salt and pepper
15. Closeup of barbed wire
16. 4 bees taking a nap in the same flower
17. A chameleon’s body
18. A perfectly symmetrical aloe plant
19. An albino raccoon
20. The inside of a black carrot
Which item on our list surprised you the most? Which is the most interesting photo you’ve taken so far? Share it with us below!