20 Photos That Show You Can Find Love in the Most Unexpected Way
The world can show its bright side in the most unexpected places and ways. It gives you signs that love exists even if you start losing hope. For example, a scared kitty found under the vehicle can become a member of your family. And everything makes sense when love knocks on your door.
We at Bright Side are sure that love can be found everywhere, you just need to look a bit closer, and here are some photos to prove it.
1. “As long as we’re sharing kittens found under vehicles, here’s ours. Meet Axel!”
2. “He was able to make her the happiest girl on earth.”
3. “The house was way too quiet for a little while yesterday. I walked into the living room and found everyone like this.”
4. “I was watching a movie with my sons and my 5-year-old put his hand on mine, looked at me, and said, ’I love you, daddy.’”
5. “4 years after my grandmother died, my grandpa has found love again and got married yesterday.”
6. “I saw that every time I watered the plants there were bees drinking from the ground so I made a bee bath out of a bowl and rocks.”
7. “My 85-year-old grandma who loves the Miami Dolphins randomly met Dan Marino and wouldn’t let go of him.”
8. “2 friends with the same feelings meet.”
9. “When you go to adopt a cat but she adopts you first!”
10. “Lowe’s ran out of generators, and a complete stranger gave his generator to a woman whose father is living on oxygen.”
11. “I found this today in a moment of lost hope that real love is out there for me. My grandparents in the 1930s or 40s. My hope is restored.”
12. “He didn’t want a puppy. He said he would move out. Sure, honey. Meet Daisy.”
13. “My friend found this while volunteering in California, I love you too nature!”
14. “I found a new friend after cycling uphill for 4 hours. Peace and love!”
15. “Someone found love in the parking lot.”
16. “Today my patient was an elderly gentleman who came in with his wife. They showed me what true love really looks like.”
17. “The reason I stayed alive today. Their love gives me hope.”
18. “I found the love of my life, just in time for Valentine’s Day.”
19. “My friend’s dogs were caught hugging before a visit to the vet.”
20. This cat knows how to fix broken hearts.
Who is the love of your life? What was the last thing that made you feel like the world is full of love?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!