21 Trends From the 2010s That We’ve Already Forgotten About
A new decade has come and gone, and the 2010s were packed with so many trends, it’s hard to remember them all. From walking around in sneakers with wheels to lying face down on a monument for a photo — this last decade was a real trip.
Bright Side is triggering your memory by bringing back some fads that helped shape the last decade.
1. Cracked polish
2. Silly Bandz
4. Feather hair extensions, a comeback from the 1970s
5. Shutter shades
6. The end of the world in 2012 as was predicted in Mayan calendars
9. The ice bucket challenge
10. Gangnam style
11. Film adaptions of dystopian novels
12. Fidget spinners
13. The motto, YOLO (You only live once)
15. Pokémon Go
16. Flappy Bird
18. Balance bracelets
19. “The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)”
21. Rainbow Loom
What trend from the 2010s was your favorite? Which trend would you like to see make a return in this new decade? Our comment section is nothing without you, so please give us the honor of hearing your opinion in there!