23 People Whose Infuriating Habits Make Us Believe There’s a Little Crazy in All of Us
When you’re in a relationship, there are things your partner does that just seem weird to you. Whether your significant other wears socks with sandals or only puts socks on halfway, you can’t help but get infuriated by them. It seems that one way to cope with these things is to expose them to the world, so more people can share your pain.
Bright Side has found 23 pictures that expose the true nature of people that they might not want us to see, and we’re not sure whether to laugh or to be scared.
1. “The way my roommates leave the toilet paper....”
2. “My wife wonders why the vacuum hasn’t been working.”
3. “How my husband cut this pizza. Do I... do I stay married??”
4. “The way my boyfriend wears socks around the house.”
5. “When my husband goes out in public like this:”
6. “Instead of playing music through the HomePod, my wife uses it as a phone stand while playing music from her phone.”
7. “The cord for my wife’s vacuum...”
8. “My boyfriend’s job title is actually ’solutions engineer.’ This was his solution.”
9. “My wife’s earbuds do not match and she does not care.”
10. “The way my husband overlaps his monitors...”
11. “The way my boyfriend sliced this avocado...”
12. “How my wife throws away boxes.”
13. “How my wife watches videos on her phone.”
14. “This clock in my boyfriend’s parents’ kitchen.”
15. “My boyfriend swaps the lids on the salt and pepper on purpose.”
16. “I recently got my girlfriend a lamp with a built-in wireless charger. Soon after, she got a pop socket.”
17. “I bought my wife a card organizer wallet. She says she’s very happy with it.”
18. “How my girlfriend adjusts the headphones.”
19. “How my husband stacks plates and platters.”
20. “My girlfriend doesn’t close the cabinets all the way. This is a daily recurring thing.”
21. “My wife keeps using my iPad as her coaster.”
22. “My girlfriend’s headphones.”
23. “My girlfriend uses bendy straws this way.”
Is there something you do that your partner, family member, or friends find weird? And if so, what is it?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!