What Popular Movie Characters Would Look Like If They Were the Opposite Gender
Even in the 21st century, there is still an uneven appearance of female and male main characters in movies. The statistics show that women accounted for 35% of major characters and men comprised the other 65%. We decided to imagine what our favorite movie heroes would look like as the opposite gender with the help of AI.
3. Jack Sparrow
4. Miranda Priestly
7. Hermione Granger
10. Wonder Woman
Which new gender version did you like the most? Who else do you want us to convert to the opposite gender?
Preview photo credit Wednesday / MGM Television and co-producers
Bright Side/Films/What Popular Movie Characters Would Look Like If They Were the Opposite Gender
Share This Article