15 Recreated Pics That Remind Us That While Time Flies, Some Things Remain the Same
Photos capture the most precious moments of our lives, and we often want to relive these moments again as we’re flipping through our old pictures. And it comes as no surprise that recreating family photos is becoming more and more popular. From taking pictures at the same spots to copying the exact same poses, these heartwarming pictures will give you a sweet taste of nostalgia.
Here at Bright Side, we gathered the most touching photos that will make you feel that time travel is possible. And don’t forget to check out the bonus we prepared for you at the end of the article.
1. “Same shirt. Same bike. Same kid. Officially a teen.”
2. “6 weeks vs 2 years! They grow up so fast!”
3. “1973 and 2020. Same people, same location. Kent, England.”
4. “We recreated one of my parents wedding photos!”
5. “Me and my siblings recreated this for my parents as a gift for their 50th anniversary.”
6. “My mom (~1970) and me (~1997) in the same dress brought from a great great aunt from Holland. One day I want a picture of my daughter in the same dress.”
7. “My girlfriend and I recently celebrated our anniversary by recreating one of our first photos.”
8. “We recreated our old emo family photo.”
9. “My daughter (2018) and her great-grandmother (1925) at the same spot, Cobb Hill, Rochester, NY.”
10. “We recreated this photo of my grandparents on their wedding day.”
11. “I can’t believe it’s the same dog sometimes. Shelter photo versus two years post adoption.”
12. “My grandfather recreated his photo from 1950.”
13. “My father’s graduation photo, 1948. Me, 2021, in the same suit jacket.”
14. “On my 30th birthday I made cookies with my grandma, we recreated that photo today — a decade later.”
15. “My sister and I recreated our first picture together.”
Bonus: “My boyfriend and I met while playing online games and we decided we would recreate our characters.”
Which photo recreation did you find the most touching? Have you ever tried to bring your old photos back to life?