20+ Pics That Can Launch an Avalanche of Emotions in Our Souls
A man who found his wedding ring after his house burned down, a guy who was born without an arm and made himself a 3D-printed arm instead, there’re so many life scenarios that leave us all with a lump in our throats. These stories are really powerful, as they can raise up a whole gamma of feelings in people’s hearts.
We at Bright Side couldn’t help but feel like we were walking in the shoes of the people who shared their special moments, and we invite you to dive into the depths of pure emotion together with us.
1. “I found my wedding ring after my house burned down.”
2. “I was born without an arm, so I built myself my own electronic 3D-printed arm. This is me holding an egg.”
3. Kids are so sincere in their sympathy!
4. “10 minutes after being born, Florence is ready to say hello to the world!”
5. “It was raining this morning and I was feeling depressed, so I went outside and it made me happy. I told my dad to do the same (I’m 13 btw).”
6. “I was unable to wear my prosthesis for 40+ days. I never take for granted my ability to walk.”
7. “Our rescue kitty is deathly afraid of humans. My mom came home from chemo and she finally snuggled!”
8. “My grandparents never spent a night apart in 67 years. She has pneumonia and dementia. He has emphysema. I hope to find a love like this.”
9. “First family photo taken today”
10. “Me, terrified and clinging to my big brother on my first day of kindergarten (1986)”
11. Bindi Irwin, the daughter of Steve Irwin, got married recently. On her wedding day she asked an artist to draw Steve into the family portrait.
12. “My brother and I after we were just adopted. It was going to just be me, but my parents found my brother and took us both.”
13. “My little brother with his deer friend.”
14. “It’s hard to believe my parents had me when they were 16.”
15. “My sister removed my ex from our old engagement photos. Now I have beautiful professional portraits to cherish!”
16. “I became a vet to save lives and to make those lives better. This time I saved these puppies who were born alive by C-Section.”
17. “I was diagnosed with severe cancer and Pickles the cat was always by my side. Now I am in remission and have a chance to live.”
18. “I made this dress by hand. When it walked on the runway, the crowd cheered so loud it brought tears to my eyes.”
19. “It’s been a hard 9 years of struggle, but I am finally here.”
20. “What 55 years of marriage looks like. She sits by and laughs as he tells another story about farting.”
21. “My best friend proposed to his girlfriend last week with the help of a 10-story college dormitory.”
What is the most precious story of your life that you think could even be featured on a TV show or in one of our next articles? Share your most emotional moments with us.
Preview photo credit distriived / Reddit
Bright Side/People/20+ Pics That Can Launch an Avalanche of Emotions in Our Souls
Share This Article