20 Pics That Show How Sweet Prince William’s Children Are as They Grow Up
In 2011, the royal wedding between Prince William and Kate Middleton took place, and the following year, their firstborn, George of Cambridge, was born. Today, the couple already has 3 little ones who not only bring joy to the British royal family but also touch the whole world with some of their sweetest moments.
At Bright Side, we’ve seen many photos of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their children that have caught our attention. However, this time we chose some beautiful and spontaneous moments that show how William and Kate’s children have changed over the years.
1. Siblings watching a pantomime act together
2. Receiving love from their dad
3. A bonfire with the family
4. Before heading off to school
5. Enjoying the garden they helped their mother create
6. Prince Louis playing with his father in the garden
7. 2018 Christmas photo
8. Prince George enjoying a day at sea
9. Prince Louis, shortly after his birth, with his mother, leaving the hospital
10. Prince George was one of the page boys at the wedding of his aunt, Pippa Middleton.
11. 2 generations showing their love
12. In between the many official activities, they took time to attend a children’s party.
13. At the christening of Princess Charlotte
14. Sibling love
15. Prince Louis on his first day of kindergarten
16. In the company of his great-grandparents and some cousins
17. Prince George playing with a fossil he had just been given as a present.
18. The 3 siblings playing with their dad
19. Prince George participating in the preparations for Christmas dinner
20. Prince Louis exploring nature with his mommy
We love seeing the little royals enjoying the simple things in life. Which image touched your heart the most? Share your thoughts with us in the comments.
Preview photo credit dukeandduchessofcambridge / Instagram
Bright Side/People/20 Pics That Show How Sweet Prince William’s Children Are as They Grow Up
Share This Article