14 Daring Outfits Princess Anne Wore Through the Years That You Might Want to See Again
Before Prince Harry, it was Princess Anne who was considered the royal rebel that her mother loved so much. Maybe it’s her dry sense of humor and her charitable work that got her nominated for a Nobel Prize. Another thing she is known for is her sense of style and fashion choices that have often been trailblazing and eye-catching. That’s why we’ve decided to share 14 iconic outfits that she wore that made the whole world look at her.
1. In 1971 while visiting Turkey, wearing a skirt and a blazer with lime-green color blocks
2. In 1973, at the age of 23, Anne decided to wear a pantsuit that was definitely not something royal women would typically wear.
3. A very colorful high-neck dress with balloon sleeves that she wore in 1973 to the premiere of a movie
4. A beautiful white floral dress that the princess wore in London back in 1978
5. A very bold dogtooth skirt with a bright pink satin blouse and a bow hugging her waist, worn back in 2001
6. Wearing a tangerine silk dress in 1971 while attending a show in London
7. Princess Anne chose a very bright patterned green dress in 1975 while attending a garden fete with her husband.
8. In 1989, while the princess attended the Royal Ascot, she wore a patterned purple and blue dress.
9. Wearing a bright red plaid outfit in 1986 while visiting East Midlands’ international airport
10. In 2021, she appeared at the Royal Ascot horse racing meet wearing a green dress with beige accessories.
11. In 1995, she wore a white and yellow suit with long white gloves and white accessories.
12. In 2005, while attending the Thomson International Financing Awards dinner at Grosvenor House Hotel
13. In 1973, she decided to wear a button-up shirt with a neck scarf along with black pants.
14. The outfit the Princess chose for Prince William and Kate Middleton’s wedding in 2011
Which one of the outfits shown above would you say could be worn today? Is Princess Anne the boldest royal family member when it comes to fashion?