15 Photos Showing What Happens When Nature Acts Outside the Box
There are approximately 7.8 billion people in the world, and still, many are born with physical features no one else has. We can only guess why genes decide to randomly throw a party and go wild. Sometimes we aren’t even aware that our body is unique. These 15 people discovered their differences and turned them into advantages (or at least good ice breakers for conversations).
Bright Side found extraordinary people with unique features.
1. “This weird thing I can do with the back of my palm”
2. “I have an extra tooth on the roof of my mouth!”
3. “The middle of my forehead has a single, invisible hair that grows as long as I let it.”
4. “Due to a pigmentation, the hair on my left leg is blonde, and the hair on my right leg is black.”
5. “My hand pruned a bit while swimming.”
6. “I have a blonde spot only on the left side of my face.”
7. “A result of working at the same spot for months, full-time — it tanned only the right side of my body.”
8. “I recently was diagnosed with dermatographia, where scratching the skin causes a rash to show up within minutes.”
9. “I have brachydactyly type D, or ’toe thumbs,’ on both my hands.”
10. “Sometimes people stop in the middle of a conversation to stare at my eye. I wonder why.”
11. “My mom has Raynaud’s disease, where your fingers or toes go numb out of nowhere and turn white.”
12. “I have naturally pointed ears and a weird notch missing on my right ear.”
13. “I have a freckle on my arm in the shape of a perfect heart.”
14. “I can do this with my little finger.”
15. “My finger does not understand.”
What makes you stand out from the crowd? What do you think of your unusual physical features if you have any?