19 People Who Found a Portal to a Parallel Universe on an Ordinary Day
Even though the existence of parallel worlds has not yet been proven, some people happen to find entryways into alternative universes when they least expect it, and it can actually happen to any of us. For example, you may notice that your cat and its reflection are behaving in a different way in a photo you’ve just taken. Or when you look at your watch to find out the time, you may suddenly find a portal into a different dimension. Sometimes having a closer look at your ordinary surroundings is enough to realize that magic is all around you.
1. It looks like the world has set its graphics to minimum.
2. “Had this shirt for 2 years, always wondered by the sleeves were black. Then I met this man at my college.”
3. A one-in-a-million coincidence
4. “This window filters out the exact wavelength of light that my gloves reflect.”
5. The way the pillars in this mosque are arranged makes the photo look like it is corrupted.
6. “The camera focused on the reflection of the tree instead of the watch.”
7. “Took a photo of my cat in the mirror today. For some reason she’s blinking, while her reflection’s eyes are wide open.”
8. When a camera glitch turns your life into a computer simulation:
9. Somewhere in a parallel universe where all the cats are black
10. This tree looks like it came to our world from a low-resolution video game.
11. “The flash from my phone made it look like my fiancé’s legs were animated or photoshopped.”
12. This car “disappears” at the right angle.
13. “My buddy found his 1572 doppelgänger at the art museum.”
14. This reflection of the sky on a building makes it almost invisible.
15. When all of a sudden the textures duplicate:
16. “Accidentally took a selfie and this is the result.”
17. The way the vents are oriented makes it look like the mirror is lying.
18. Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V
19. “These mugs are entering the 4th dimension.”
Which of these pictures seemed the most otherworldly to you? Have you seen something just as extraordinary recently? Feel free to share your thoughts and findings in the comments!