20 Mind-Boggling Photos That Made Us Do a Double Take
Lights, shadows and colors can significantly change the way things look. Lines on paper can create an optical illusion and objects around us can appear to float in the air. You might want to rub your eyes and look at the photos we prepared more than once.
20. It’s just a guy wearing a hoodie.
19. “I put an orange on my cat. Now he looks like an egg.”
18. “A leg with no upper body was spotted on the subway.”
17. “I lost the bank bag the other day.”
16. “The concrete wall across the street looks like a body of water.”
15. Same fingers, just with 2 new tattoos
14. “I snapped this photo of a cardinal jumping and it looks like he’s floating.”
13. It’s just one picture with some perfectly placed light and shadows.
12. “I drew poppy outlines for my class to cut out — they look like they overlap but they don’t.”
11. “I’m not sure which way this guy is facing.”
10. This “leather” jacket my uncle carved out of wood
9. “Someone texted me as I was photographing this clock, giving it a Salvador Dali effect.”
8. “A bit of toothpaste that looks like a baby monkey is holding onto my toothbrush.”
7. “An infinity table I made.”
6. Snake stockings
5. This furniture looks just like Mike and Sully from Monsters Inc.
4. “Just realized my open bag looks like a happy whale. My life is now complete.”
3. “My dog looks like she’s a floating head.”
2. It’s really hard to tell whose body parts these are.
1. This log that looks like an alligator
Which of these optical illusions took the most time to find an answer for?