20 People Who Managed to See Something Amazing in Their Everyday Life
A building that looks like a mirage, scuff marks that painted the picture of an island in the sea on the side of a ship, a girl that can bend her fingers backwards. All of these are just a few examples of jaw-dropping sights that people had a chance to see on their route to work or just doing their everyday things.
Here at Bright Side, we know that everyone can become a witness of something out of this world. And there’s not always a need to rush to exotic countries to see some earthly wonders, sometimes they’re just under our nose. Here are 20 examples that show even everyday life can bring us some amusement.
1. “So I just found out my girlfriend can do this.”
2. “This house looks like it has no backside.”
3. “My dog has a selfie on her ear!”
4. “I broke my eyes by sitting next to a window.”
5. “This blackberry my sister found is in the shape of a heart.”
6. “I found her at my job. We had the same eyes.”
7. “My newborn niece has this lovely haircut.”
8. “My corn changed its pattern 3/4 down.”
9. “Took a photo of my girlfriend, she literally had stars in her eyes.”
10. “British coins together make up the shield on the pound coin.”
11. “I cannot bend any of my fingers so there have never been any wrinkles.”
12. “These two trees fused together in my yard to make a sweet hybrid.”
13. “My husband picked me flowers two days in a row. They ended up in the same small vase. Then this happened.”
14. “This dog was taking itself for a walk.”
15. “My fingers grow hair after a skin graft I got 16 years ago.”
16. “These shoes matched my outfit too perfectly. I was terrified.”
17. “My son was born with a black spot of hair in his blonde hair. It grows in black, and there is no birth mark or discoloration under it.”
18. “These insect eggs look like little smiley faces.”
19. “How the background lines up with the reflections in this building.”
20. “The wear and scuff-marks on this boat look like an island in the sea.”
What was the recent thing that made your jaw drop into your boots? Where did you see it?