20 Pics That Can Help You Start the Day in a Good Mood
You don’t need to over caffeinate yourself when there are much better ways to start off your day. Looking at something cheerful won’t just improve your mood, but it will also make you laugh. And laughter can be highly beneficial to you after all. A bit of serotonin can go a long way to making sure we have a happy and productive day.
Bright Side doesn’t want you to wake up grumpy and in a bad mood, so we have 20 pictures that are almost certain to at least make you crack a smile!
1. “My daughter saw the Bigfoot and said... ’Dad, take my picture with him!’”
2. “Hundreds of dollars on dog beds and this is all he wants.”
3. “I’m very patiently waiting for my fiancé to wake up so I can find out why there is a bite mark in the butter.”
4. “My neighbor ‘allegedly’ refused to pay the guy who cleared his back yard. He’ll be coming home to this gift left in his driveway.”
5. “A substitute at my former high school walks around with this and tells students to, ’Have a grate day!’”
6. “I think I just discovered the ‘Sprite’ logo inspiration.”
7. “Your thumb is mine!”
8. “I may have underestimated how tall an 18” bed frame + box springs + mattress + topper is."
9. A great battle is upon us!
10. “I have a neighbor who parks their McLaren in their front yard.”
11. “Hello there, sir, do I have an offer for you!”
12. “I asked my husband to buy some cheap plastic drinking cups so that we don’t break them. This is what he bought.”
“And no, we don’t have kids.”
13. After a hard day’s derping...
14. “How’s it hangin’?”
15. “Bentley the Beagle got bitten by an ant at the park and his brother ensured his safety for the rest of the day.”
16. “I get an email every time I get a package delivered to my apartment’s mailroom.”
“It’s supposed to be a photo of the label, but there’s this one guy.”
17. “Who’s the burger now, human?!”
18. “I fell asleep on the porch and woke up to this.”
19. “One of the orangutans at my zoo recently had a baby. Here he is in all his glory.”
20. “Rescued as a sickly fish in May 2020. Still a huge derp. Her name is Harriet.”
Which one of these got the most laughs out of you? And do you have something on your phone that can cheer everybody else up? We’d love to see it!