Puns are an ancient practice. There is actual historical evidence of ancient people making puns centuries ago, all over the world. Based on this evidence, we’ve had more than enough time to develop our skills, but life itself is still the greatest prankster.
1. Drive — thru.
2. Good news everybody! Gas prices are falling.
4. A stable relationship.
5. Spotted a mama cat gently carrying her child today.
6. Layover at the airport.
7. Finally found the square root.
8. Walmart raised its low prices.
9. So dedicated to the pun, I went back to take this when I was running late for work!
10. Pickup line.
11. I guess I’ve worn out my welcome here.
12. Not a huge fan, to be honest.
13. Girlfriend told me to wear a plain tie to dinner tonight.
14. The tides have turned.
15. Mario cart!
16. Horrible F1 accident!
17. He’s a step-dad.
Please note: This article was updated in February 2023 to correct source material and factual inaccuracies.