An Australian Actress Trolls Celebrity Photos So Hilariously, We Can’t Get Enough of It
Celeste Barber is a famous Australian actress and a talented comedian. More than 9 million people follow her on Instagram. She shares her parody pictures of celebs’ perfect photos and shows us that they’d look really weird in real life. Celeste’s husband, known as hothusband on Instagram, inspires her and supports all of her ideas.
Bright Side has already written an article about the actress and today we want to share some more parodies that will definitely make you smile. Enjoy!
19. Whale watching
18. Mating call prep
17. Any more would just be silly.
16. The weekly shop
15. When your husband is in charge of packing the beach bag:
14. Siblings by blood. Best friends by pay check.
13. When you literally fall in love:
12. When your husband’s surfing, and you’re left to look after the kids:
11. When your salad has better gags than you:
10. When you see your crush and try to stay chill:
9. When you borrow your mom’s swimsuit and head out the back for a classy photoshoot:
8. It’s been a looooong week!
7. Love is acrobatic, photogenic, and well-timed.
6. Nothing screams, “Rich girls on vacation” like a red Adelio wetsuit and a game of “Throw it in your face!”
5. Current mood
4. “One of these women has to sleep in a sports bra. The other has never vacuumed a day in her life.”
3. Not tonight, babe. I’m tired.
2. Happy birthday, Miranda Kerr! Fry it all up and take a photo pretending to eat it. It’s your day. Do what you want!
1. Where is my Uber?!
Which parody do you like the most?